I’m Phoenix Rising, BFF to Isis. Isn’t she great? I’ve got her back. Always. Isn’t that what best friends are for?
In my opinion, everybody wants a description about the people who are writing a blog. The more description, the better. So I’ve listed the important stuff about me.
- Age: 12.
- Grade: 7th.
- Favorite Subject: Drama.
- Height: 4 feet, 9 inches.
- Hair color: Long black hair.
- Eyes: Chocolate (very dark brown) (I just love chocolate!)
- Family: Adopted in Korea. My father is black and my mother is white, but my bio father was white and my bio mother was Korean. Older sister, Sarah, who was adopted in China. Little brother, Jonathan, who wasn’t adopted. My family represents all the races, which I like.
- Sport: Swimming, archery.
- Musical instruments: Piano.
- Interests: Drama, reading, romantic movies.
- Favorite Movie: The Inn of the Sixth Happiness although I don’t like that neither Robert Donat or Curt Jurgen were Chinese. Good actors though. It’s a very romantic movie. I also like Mulan. I really like the Pirates of the Carribean movies. Who couldn’t like movies with Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp? And wasn’t Orlando Bloom in The Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit movies really hot with the long blonde hair? I don’t know which I like better–Orlando Bloom with his naturally dark brown hair or with the fake blond wig.
- What I’m Going to Do When I Grow Up: Be an Oscar-winning actress.